Previous topic - Next topic

SPIFFEN

I think youre giving Karsten75 some bad feedback now ,
and you are teaming up against him .
Does he really deserve that ,
after 1 post about what he thought ?
Use PM if it's an seroius problem ,
no need to make it an public argument .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Sqaz

Quote from: GorgonVonSchlichenbacher on September 02, 2010, 10:39:50 AM
Okay Karsten75, why don't YOU start making walkthrus of custom maps? that way YOU can have it YOUR way.

Isn't that what he did  :P
And you must agree that Mare's walkthrough was longer and more difficult than the one of Karsten.

ontheworld

mare, i don't know if you take chronom maps, but january 0 9999 is at least a though bite ;)

GVS

Quote from: Sqaz on September 02, 2010, 10:54:27 AM
Quote from: GorgonVonSchlichenbacher on September 02, 2010, 10:39:50 AM
Okay Karsten75, why don't YOU start making walkthrus of custom maps? that way YOU can have it YOUR way.

Isn't that what he did  :P
And you must agree that Mare's walkthrough was longer and more difficult than the one of Karsten.
either way, it doesn't matter if its 1 post or 100 posts I don't like people who dis others when its an honest idea just because it doesn't fit the way they want it to.   >:(
Hey hey hey, if u click on the link below good things will happen for me (and maybe you too but who cares anyway) So click on it!

(^^^) shark

http://www.omgpop.com/?r=zpfy

Michionlion

The War, Part 1: The Search for Energy.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Mare

OH MY GOD!!!! I DID NOT WANT TO START A FLAME WAR ON THIS TOPIC!!!!! Also, I will get to those maps when I have time, right now.....its 2 hours of homework.........
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

ontheworld

yeah... school sucks from time to time indeed

GVS

Quote from: Mare on September 02, 2010, 06:21:52 PM
OH MY GOD!!!! I DID NOT WANT TO START A FLAME WAR ON THIS TOPIC!!!!! Also, I will get to those maps when I have time, right now.....its 2 hours of homework.........
haha sucks 4 u I don't start till after Labor Day
Hey hey hey, if u click on the link below good things will happen for me (and maybe you too but who cares anyway) So click on it!

(^^^) shark

Mare

Quote from: GorgonVonSchlichenbacher on September 03, 2010, 04:58:35 PM
.....Jerkface....Lucky.......I have currently, 165 days of school left, And I have waayyy more homework to do.......
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

GVS

Quote from: Mare on September 03, 2010, 07:04:45 PM
.....Jerkface....Lucky.......I have currently, 165 days of school left, And I have waayyy more homework to do.......
I feel fer ya...btw what grade r u in?

(^^^) shark

UpperKEES

Quote from: UpperKEES on September 02, 2010, 02:01:58 PM
I have great news! :)

This forum has a PM (Personal Message) system built in. And even better: it's for FREE! ;D (Yeah, we Dutch people love free things.... ;))

Chat is also nice. :)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Mare

Quote from: GorgonVonSchlichenbacher on September 04, 2010, 10:00:51 AM
Quote from: Mare on September 03, 2010, 07:04:45 PM
I feel fer ya...btw what grade r u in?
I am 15 Years old and am in high school, 10th grade.

Fisherck

Hey! Me too. :D

EDIT: Sorry, understood. :) No more nonsense...
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Mare

Quote from: Fisherck on September 04, 2010, 02:56:32 PM
Hey! Me too. :D
Good!!! We are alike!!!

Also, everyone please stop flaming and/or posting of unnecessary comments and lets actually use the forum as it was made to be used.

I will be posting videos soon.

ontheworld

Quote from: UpperKEES on September 02, 2010, 02:01:58 PM
Yeah, we Dutch people love free things.... ;)

yeah, holland kinda has always been a commercial country (or whatever it is in english)