This topic will discuss my CW2 custom maps.WARNING: the comments of my maps contain tips & hints how to solve them. Don't read them if you don't like spoilers.
Please feel free to comment, criticize, compliment or complain. Feedback will be reflected in future maps.
for all of my CW2 maps and here
for an overview of my CW1 maps.
|Creeper, drones, phantoms, dig packets|
|This map allows for a multitude of possible strategies. It offers lots of free space, so you can move anywhere, but so can the Creeper!|
Where do you start? What artifacts and techs do you collect first? Will you be ready in time to stay safe?
Feel free to post your strategy in the map comments at the KnuckleCracker forums, because I'm not sure about the best approach myself!
Many thanks to MadMag for creating the awesome graphics!
|Whahaha! You have landed your liberation ship at the wrong spot, mortal human!|
Welcome to my evil pinball machine with balls made out of solid Creeper. Prepare to die soon....
I enjoy to see you struggle a little longer, so I'll explain a bit how this machine works:
1. A new ball will be launched automatically when you lose one.
2. Each time a ball hits a red sensor, an evil drone will be released. Every 5 minutes their health (max 10) and speed (max 5) will increase.
3. Each time a ball hits an orange sensor, an evil dig packet will be released.
4. After 3 minutes 3 phantoms will be released from the top left. After that 3 phantoms will be released every 2 minutes, alternating between the top right and top left.
5. Not all techs are available from the start, so you'll have to obtain them. Please note that one of the techs has a build limit.
6. Before you collect any crystals, nanochips, techs and other artifacts, have a look at their cost and reward, because these may differ from what you're used to.
7. Two fields will pull the Creeper towards the capsules, so make sure you keep them safe.
8. After 20 minutes the orange sensors will both release a heavy drone (100 health, double speed) when touched by the free ball.
Tip 1: Move your Liberation Ship close to the action. This will not only save you time, but also prevent the loss of packets.
Tip 2: Remember to save your game frequently.... You'll need it!
Did you ever play a pinball machine without losing in the end?
Whahaha! Time to die now, monkey breed!
|Comment here please|
(click to enlarge)
soon, stay tuned.