Author Topic: Hiigara Defence Force  (Read 8035 times)

Keeper Decagon

• Map Maker
  • Going Nuclear.
Hiigara Defence Force
« on: October 12, 2016, 01:23:44 pm »
Welcome to my custom ship/story thread!

The Hiigara Defence Force is a military organisation dedicated to the protection of our homeworld, Hiigara, and her colonies from extraterrestrial incursions; since the Particulate threat has appeared on the border of the spatial region known as "Redacted Space", we have decided it best to share our vessels with private investors to help protect civilian assets out near Redacted Space.
Below is a basic list of ships that are currently available to the public. Corporations seeking to acquire these ships are advised to respect HDF movements near Redacted Space, without interfering in our military operations. Defiance of this condition will result in immediate destruction of offending vessels. Be warned.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Additional warship blueprints are being prepared to be released soon. We appreciate your patience, and wish you luck in the fight against the Particulates.

HDF Combat Operations

Our entry into the war has finally begun! View the data links below for archived footage of battles as they develop:

Allied Forces

We have recently been in contact with, and joined, an alliance of corporations known as the Union that all seek to defeat the Particulates in Redacted Space, listed below. Seek them out, and consider aiding our cause by visiting their respective operations:
Or you can visit the intercorporate hub: The Union

Hydraxil Collective Missions

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 03:46:27 pm by Keeper Decagon »
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Sorrontis

• Map Maker
  • CW4! CW4! CW4! CW4! CW4!
    • Sorrontis Games
Re: Hiigara Defence Force
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 02:09:13 pm »
Hello Keeper Decagon,

The SSDI is most impressed by the HDF's vessels. Please do contact us if you wish to ally yourself with our small Union of Corporations dedicated to destroy the Particulate threat.

You can find us here: SSDI
The Map Makers are here to help!

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Zoura3025

• Ship Manufacturer :out-of-date:
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 02:55:15 pm »
Hello Keeper Decagon,

The SSDI is most impressed by the HDF's vessels. Please do contact us if you wish to ally yourself with our small Union of Corporations dedicated to destroy the Particulate threat.

As part of the union, Fleet Zero would be pleased with a listing on your server
(09:06:07) Zoura3025: But for us diehard fans: "Time is Sanity"

Grayzzur

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 03:26:16 pm »
Just waiting to see what the Taiidan Imperial Fleet has to say about this....

8)
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

Keeper Decagon

• Map Maker
  • Going Nuclear.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 05:09:22 pm »
Hello Keeper Decagon,

As part of the union, Fleet Zero would be pleased with a listing on your server

Thank you for the offer; I hereby accept on behalf of the HDF leadership, and your corporations will be entered shortly into our databases. I am glad to see others here that are as dedicated as we are to defeating the Particulate menace. Additionally, future ship designs and additional resources are available for our allies, should you need it.

-Fleet Commander Decagon

EDIT: Details have been entered, and servers are showing green. Data links, established.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:18:43 pm by Keeper Decagon »
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Keeper Decagon

• Map Maker
  • Going Nuclear.
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 06:11:37 pm »
Changelog [12/10/2016]
  • Allied with the Union
  • Added Puppeteer Drone Frigate
  • Added Tiifal Defence Field Frigate

Sorrontis

• Map Maker
    • Sorrontis Games
Re: Hiigara Defence Force [Updated: 12/10/16]
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 07:00:54 pm »
Impressive design, "Puppeteer Drone Frigate". How did you do it?

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Zoura3025

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 07:12:20 pm »

When in the ship editor, place a little "quarter tile" and facing one direction, then place another "quarter piece" facing the opposite direction in the adjacent tile. This gives the illusion of detached ship parts. This is how I the debris ship race built them.

Sorrontis

• Map Maker
    • Sorrontis Games
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 07:18:20 pm »

When in the ship editor, place a little "quarter tile" and facing one direction, then place another "quarter piece" facing the opposite direction in the adjacent tile. This gives the illusion of detached ship parts. This is how I the debris ship race built them.

I think that's a glitch no?

Keeper Decagon

• Map Maker
  • Going Nuclear.
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2016, 02:27:19 am »

Perhaps, but then again, one of the ships in the Inception mission "Daisy Chain" also uses a similar technique to divide it up into separate pieces, and that is included in the base game. So perhaps it's an unintended feature of the ship editor they decided to leave in.

Regardless, it can make ships look really cool. :P

Zoura3025

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 12:01:21 pm »

Perhaps, but then again, one of the ships in the Inception mission "Daisy Chain" also uses a similar technique to divide it up into separate pieces, and that is included in the base game. So perhaps it's an unintended feature of the ship editor they decided to leave in.

Regardless, it can make ships look really cool. :P

Seconded. All my debris ships use that method.

Zoura3025

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2016, 04:45:47 pm »
Sir, you are now requested to list The Union page for all to be directed to intercorporate servers.

Keeper Decagon

• Map Maker
  • Going Nuclear.
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2016, 07:11:14 pm »
Sir, you are now requested to list The Union page for all to be directed to intercorporate servers.

Roger that, link established. May I also request an update to The Union servers? I have noticed the link to our operations are noticeably absent from the members list.

Keeper Decagon

• Map Maker
  • Going Nuclear.
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2016, 08:43:41 am »
Changelog [14/10/16]
  • Added map Flashpoint as the first entry into the Particulate War.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 06:28:02 pm by Keeper Decagon »

Zoura3025

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2016, 01:23:41 pm »

Roger that, link established. May I also request an update to The Union servers? I have noticed the link to our operations are noticeably absent from the members list.

Apologies, commander. We will link to your servers immediately