Custom Map #453: Grand Menace. By: Decagon

Started by AutoPost, December 18, 2016, 12:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #453: Grand Menace

Author: Decagon
Size: 226x344

Desc:
Somewhere in the forgotten depths of Redacted Space, the HDF fleet catch up to their newly-found allies. As they do so, both fleets are forced out of FTL. In this lonely system far from civilization, our heroes encounter a powerful Grand Menace.

pasqualz

Just completed this one so I've now officially completed all 12 of your maps. PLEASE MAKE MORE!!! Your maps are the first ones I've found that are as good as the story mode maps. In the meantime, can you recommend other map makers who you like? I'd love to play their maps too! Thank you for pitting time and effort into making these!!!

Keeper Decagon

Quote from: pasqualz on December 20, 2016, 01:26:00 PM
Just completed this one so I've now officially completed all 12 of your maps. PLEASE MAKE MORE!!! Your maps are the first ones I've found that are as good as the story mode maps. In the meantime, can you recommend other map makers who you like? I'd love to play their maps too! Thank you for pitting time and effort into making these!!!

Thanks! I'm glad you like my maps! New ones are in the works right now, so expect them coming some time soon!

As for other map makers, I would say I'd recommend all of them, since they all have a unique take on map making. :)

Cheers!
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

GoodMorning

Interesting map, but I'd like to see the invulnerable ship toned down. I understand that it's good for the story, but I feel as if I should at least be able to scratch it with a half-dozen MK7s.

Otherwise, a good illustration of Totem use.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

TypoNinja

Loved the mission right up till the end.

Basically have the mission finished, now stuck trying to sneak in my lathe close enough to get the last two totems activated, not allowed to kill super ship, but super ship has stupid rapid fire guns and suicide drones, vs lathe ship that dies if you look at it funny.

Got the right side, decided it wasn't fun anymore, not gonna try the left.