Levels

Started by knucracker, August 08, 2009, 01:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

For those with the full game, what is your favorite level?

Even though it is fairly early in the story game, I have a particular fondness for Corvus.  I like the island hopping mechanic of this level.

Virgil

creeper

They were all good fun, I think Tucana was my favourite. I love how tactile it feels when plumbing down to the seabed with the mortars!
Awesome game overall, I wish you the best of luck with your sales.

GraySpot

Draco.... this one was cool.  I like taking my time and pounding the creeper with large numbers of mortars.  I kind of like trying to beat it all down to nothing before I end the level.

I have to say kudos as well... absolutely great game.

thepenguin

We have become the creeper...

Pyxis_GeeK

Pyxis because its the name of a computer system I manage :)

UpperKEES

Well, now this (more than 1 year old!) thread has been revived anyway: Tucana is definitely my favourite.

See here for the results of the hurt/heal game of story maps. The top 4 was:

1. Tucana
2. Draco
3. Pavo
4. Corvus
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Mare

I loved Draco, Kinda wished you made the Creeper intensity higher though, because it was so much fun pounding the many mortars to that Creeper's Face, if it has one....
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

thepenguin

We have become the creeper...

Shroom Agent 27

Draco. Because of the
QuoteCreeper Volcano

ontheworld

Blaze

I liked Loki.
I loved the sense of desperation.
Really fun.
With or without Thor, it's fun.

F0R

Draco. It train you with mortars

J

Sqaz

Pyxis and Corvus, the levels that force you to attack the creeper, and where you can't just build up and stay safe for a long time. Also the only ones I failed to finish in my first attempt.

UpperKEES

Quote from: Sqaz on August 16, 2010, 01:27:42 PM
Pyxis and Corvus, the levels that force you to attack the creeper, and where you can't just build up and stay safe for a long time. Also the only ones I failed to finish in my first attempt.

Hmmm, I'm very interested how you solved Tucana.... ;) (I think I failed at least 8 times.)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview