Levels

Started by knucracker, August 08, 2009, 01:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sqaz

Just two mortars on the mountains, it just seemed like the best way to me.
I never understood why the commander said that it would be difficult... until I read the forum.

UpperKEES

So did I (although I used 4 of them during my first successful run), but that sounds a lot like attacking to me.... ;D
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Sqaz

Well, It's different, Tucana is just building two mortars and then you're safe, for Pyxis you've got to almost cap two emitters before the wall breaks down, and in Corvus you've got to safe the survivors quickly.

Raiker Z

Pyxis is easy enough, 1 drone bomber and two blasters is all you need to decimate that level, my favorite seems to be Ara for story, Im proud of my Skuld 4 score (Broke 9k pts woo) but dont have a real favorite among conquest. As for spec ops I enjoy Classic earth just for the look of it :D

Karsten75

Quote from: Raiker Z on August 16, 2010, 02:24:19 PM
Pyxis is easy enough, 1 drone bomber and two blasters is all you need to decimate that level, my favorite seems to be Ara for story, Im proud of my Skuld 4 score (Broke 9k pts woo) but dont have a real favorite among conquest. As for spec ops I enjoy Classic earth just for the look of it :D

Classic earth is probably my least favorite site, just because I find it so heard to break out of the starting position.

thepenguin

I actually think tucana is pretty easy,
We have become the creeper...

GVS

Hey hey hey, if u click on the link below good things will happen for me (and maybe you too but who cares anyway) So click on it!

(^^^) shark

http://www.omgpop.com/?r=zpfy

The Creep Destroyer

I can't decide, Loved them all.
Well Except for the Classic Ops, Just didn't like them for some reason, And the First one/two because it restricted what you could do.
Starcraft 2... where the creeper dies to nukes.
I use lightmage to record my scores.