Favorite Map Creator (NOT YOURSELF)

Started by usofat25, May 28, 2010, 08:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBuilder

Hmmm. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Be curiosus, be very curious.
Not even death can stop the truly determined.

I told them, "I want to add to the world."
They said, "Then learn how to use the editor."
I asked, "What is the editor?"
They said, "Life."

SPIFFEN

Quote from: TheBuilder on June 21, 2010, 01:36:51 AM
Been that for about an week now , so how long do i/we have to be curious ? =P
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

The smoking revolver

There is always a I in team

UpperKEES

Quote from: The smoking revolver on June 27, 2010, 10:56:41 AM
love the series!

Thanks! :) Now the end of the Nice Job series is in sight (just 4 more to come), I've decided to start another one, called "Hard Art". Famous (often modern) paintings will be the basis for these maps. More info soon.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

ontheworld

hmmmm...

Apocalypstic is good
SPIFFEN is frequent quality
UpperKEES... good maps but i can't beat any TT_TT

UpperKEES

If you can beat most of Apocalypstic's maps, you should be able to beat mine as well. I guess they are about the same level of difficulty.

See this post for some of my easier maps to start off with if you like.

Edit: my latest map is certainly the easiest: The Astronomer. Should be possible for almost every player, but still offer a challenge.

SPIFFEN

Quote from: TheBuilder on June 21, 2010, 01:36:51 AM
He he , guess we never will know =P
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

MadMag

All the creators who spend alot of time and have a good plan for the making of the map :)

TheBuilder

Keep being curious. . . . .
                         . . . . .if you have not figured out why to be curious. . . . .
                                                                                              . . . . .then you're not being curious enough. . . . .
Not even death can stop the truly determined.

I told them, "I want to add to the world."
They said, "Then learn how to use the editor."
I asked, "What is the editor?"
They said, "Life."

Michionlion

I haven't played a lot of custom maps but what I have seen and liked are spiffins and Pyxis_GeeK
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Pyxis_GeeK

Quote from: Michionlion on September 01, 2010, 10:28:16 PM
I haven't played a lot of custom maps but what I have seen and liked are spiffins and Pyxis_GeeK

Woah..... Thanks dude. That completely blew me away. I have only made 2 maps to date but am working on many more. That really helps in keeping me motivated to do more maps. Thanks.

Michionlion

Quote from: Pyxis_GeeK on September 02, 2010, 07:50:12 AM
Quote from: Michionlion on September 01, 2010, 10:28:16 PM

Woah..... Thanks dude. That completely blew me away. I have only made 2 maps to date but am working on many more. That really helps in keeping me motivated to do more maps. Thanks.

well i mean your maps have good quality and a good story.  thats what i look for in maps
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

GVS

I don't really have a fave map creator as per sé but I do have a fave map; Useful. It's one of Virgil's maps.
Hey hey hey, if u click on the link below good things will happen for me (and maybe you too but who cares anyway) So click on it!

(^^^) shark

http://www.omgpop.com/?r=zpfy

UpperKEES

Quote from: GorgonVonSchlichenbacher on September 02, 2010, 05:35:02 PM
I don't really have a fave map creator as per sé but I do have a fave map; Useful. It's one of Virgil's maps.

Yeah, we know you like waiting for decaying walls.... ;)

GVS

Quote from: UpperKEES on September 02, 2010, 08:41:35 PM
Quote from: GorgonVonSchlichenbacher on September 02, 2010, 05:35:02 PM

Yeah, we know you like waiting for decaying walls.... ;)
How can you still be mad about that? Anyway you'll be happy to know that I have requested that the original (impossible) and others to be removed so HA! >:P
Hey hey hey, if u click on the link below good things will happen for me (and maybe you too but who cares anyway) So click on it!

(^^^) shark

http://www.omgpop.com/?r=zpfy