Map Testing

Started by Mrmcdeath, June 18, 2010, 11:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

the creeper increases in intencity every so often.  its not possible to do that.  (at least for me at my medicore lvl :P)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Karsten75

I posted a on the actual map comments page. I think you make it out to be harder than it really is.

Cheesy

My map busy busy, i cant manage to finish it, but it is definitely possible

UpperKEES

Like Virgil said: don't make maps you can't finish yourself.

If you insist on releasing hard maps just become a better player yourself first.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Cheesy

Blaze

Alright, I didn't want to do this, but my computer does not want me to finish this map tonight. So!
I'm posting it here for someone to post a score, once someone does I will submit it for approval.
I can by all means beat the map, but my computer keeps crashing right now, I've tried about ten times now and I am tired, I've had a really busy day, etc.

So again, I can beat this map, but my computer is crashing on me so I can't finish it to post a score, I beat it in testing, if only I had loaded it when I was happy with it so I could post a score and not have to replay it.
Now look, my computer is crashing.

Either way! Here it is!

Also, when you beat it, tell me what you think.
Either in the map comments or here, doesn't matter to me.

Never mind, beat it on a new version.