Map Testing

Started by Mrmcdeath, June 18, 2010, 11:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPIFFEN

mthw2vc solved my problem =D
Hmm seems to be an bug on the map im working on ,
and during testing the Creepers spawn from an spot i have'nt placed an Emitter .

Anyone have an idea of why this is happening ?

Edit : oh i should have posted this in the support thread =/
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

mthw2vc

Look at it in the map editor, and maximize it. There is an emitter at 76, 26 set to 5 intensity every 32 seconds starting at 17 seconds. Remove the emitter to remove that effect.

SPIFFEN

Hmm , i must have done that by an error , did'nt have full screen when i made the map ,
so i must have pressed space when i was going for something else =P

THX mthw2vc , you solved my problem =D
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Michionlion

could somebody test my map?
i could but i'm perticulary bad at these kinds of maps.

edit: (removed download.  finished it myself.  find the revised version HERE
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

L'ythelle

Quote from: Michionlion on August 28, 2010, 01:11:14 PM
could somebody test my map?
i could but i'm perticulary bad at these kinds of maps.

I just finished your map in 1:45 with a score of 9714. It is possible to complete the map by building to the totems before the first spore attack, and before the glass walls dissolve. I only used collectors.

You might want to consider turning up the volume on the creeper, reducing the glass walls, or sending the spore earlier.

Also, the bottom totem is a little off center.

Michionlion

thanks, i'll work on that and post the improved virsion.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

i toke of the walls
recentered oc
changed spore waves (not sure if i should have done that [the first one is slaitly delayed])

edit: (Look at my last version of the map for details)
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

thanks for testing it though :)
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

mniip

Please  help to send a custom map.
I cant pass this level.
Please tell me if you did.

Michionlion

There is already a thread about this.  See here.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

- Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

mniip

can sombody beat my map?

Michionlion

Here is an even more updated Sides of Terror

Edit: (as before, it has been uploaded)
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

ok, i really can't beat this map:
i need help, or some advice.

Edit: nvm, i got it submmited.  thanks Colin!
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Blaze

You seem to be doing fine there, just build more reactors, and slowly expand.