Custom Map Video Series

Started by Mare, July 30, 2010, 07:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ontheworld

still not good with those so yeah... I'll try next time :D

ontheworld

Mare

Gosh, I have been so busy with my school work that you guys are starting to take over for me.....I LIKE IT!!!
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

ontheworld

get off your lazy ass now! jk

Colin

I'd like to hear exactly what your thinking when the Creeper starts coming in on my first map.  ;)
To fight back the Creeper all you need is. . . What? Energy.
My maps CW1 are located here try out my MIS series.

Michionlion

I'd like to suggest LSA Part 1, hills and valleys
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

ontheworld

LSA hills and valleys

Spiffen, sorry for not posting any more vids, but I haven't been playing CW too much lately...

ctuna

Shouldn't this be in "Custom Map Discussion"?

Blaze

I'd like to see one of my maps, just to see how different people play from me.

Story Ep.6 The Labs
It's possible to bridge and get the mortar tech at the start of the map, and with lots of energy management, it can be beaten with ease.

Fisherck

Quote from: ctuna on January 02, 2011, 11:40:52 PM
Shouldn't this be in "Custom Map Discussion"?

Well, it could go there too, but this also involves a good amount of gameplay. Especially about discussing how to beat the maps. People do it different ways, and you can see when they make a video out of it.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Ebon Heart

When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

mthw2vc

I would, but I don't think you'd like the way I play... Then again, I do need to reclaim the high score for that one... Oh, whatever, I'm on the job! :P

EDIT: Video done, now to compress and upload

Ebon Heart

I'm scared.... Did you use that whole glitch where you move the city in the first 3 milliseconds???
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

mthw2vc

Considering I am using the latest version, that's been fixed ;D
Anyway, here's the video: