Custom Map Video Series

Started by Mare, July 30, 2010, 07:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mare

Quote from: Karsten75 on September 29, 2010, 09:54:41 AM
Quote from: ontheworld on September 29, 2010, 09:42:21 AM
Quote from: Karsten75 on September 28, 2010, 06:49:42 PM
Never understood why people overbuild on energy storage units.

because i can =P. Really just because the other time i had to start from the beginning because of too much deficit when the drones recharged...

Meh. Here's the one I made. I forgot I was recording it and switched to my browser. :( 
Karsten, Nice way to go!!! But I think you should have stockpiled a little more energy first, then attacked, personally.
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

Karsten75

Quote from: Mare on September 29, 2010, 06:32:44 PM

because i can =P. Really just because the other time i had to start from the beginning because of too much deficit when the drones recharged...

Meh. Here's the one I made. I forgot I was recording it and switched to my browser. :( 
Karsten, Nice way to go!!! But I think you should have stockpiled a little more energy first, then attacked, personally.

If I lived in Missouri I'd have said "show-me!"  :D

Mare

Quote from: Karsten75 on September 29, 2010, 07:51:00 PM
Quote from: Mare on September 29, 2010, 06:32:44 PM

If I lived in Missouri I'd have said "show-me!"  :D
I wouldn't have shown you, Since I am lazy!! :) :) :)
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

Timwi

What screen recording software do you use to make these videos?

SPIFFEN

Page 7 has abit info about it .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Timwi

Ah OK, so you use CamStudio. I tried using that, but I often get an error when I finish the video saying something like "video file not found", and then there is no video file and it hasn't saved anything. This is, of course, extremely frustrating and discourages me from making more videos if they just keep disappearing into nirvana... how did you solve this problem?

ontheworld

SPIFFEN

No it's Karsten75 who uses CamStudio , i think =P
I have tryed to use BB thing =P
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
How to make links

MadMag

@Timwi

FRAPS, easy and very good..

Mare

Quote from: Timwi on October 07, 2010, 09:41:30 AM
Ah OK, so you use CamStudio. I tried using that, but I often get an error when I finish the video saying something like "video file not found", and then there is no video file and it hasn't saved anything. This is, of course, extremely frustrating and discourages me from making more videos if they just keep disappearing into nirvana... how did you solve this problem?
I personally Use BB flashback 2 express, The link should be here, just search this topic.

Its really simple to use and there is an instructional part just in case you need help.

Timwi

OK, many thanks, I'll give all of your suggestions a try.

ontheworld

after playing a lot of spiffens maps, i'm thinking of a spiffen series. spif?

SPIFFEN

Quote from: ontheworld on October 17, 2010, 04:40:35 PM
after playing a lot of spiffens maps, i'm thinking of a spiffen series. spif?
Okey by me =)
How to make links

ontheworld

SPIFFEN

You should add pic and links to the map the videos are for =)
And post the video for the map in the comments for the map =)

SPIFFENs Flowers

SPIFFENs Explosion

SPIFFENs Jigsaw

Like this =) , but nice work ontheworld =D

How to make links