CW2 Bloopers.

Started by Ebon Heart, May 27, 2011, 04:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebon Heart

This is a place to laugh at yourself, post your biggest, "oh crap" moments here. This thread oughta be funny... I'll start. I was playing stygian depths and dug a bit far, with nothing to defend my reactor farm.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Kamron3

Rename to "CW2 Bloopers" or something. Whoops made me think that you accidentally posted this here and deleted the contents of the thread.

Ebon Heart

Katra

Mine was forgetting to save on level 20 before attacking the final boss. I ran out of power just as I figured out how to actually do real damage.
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

Ebon Heart

I can beat that... I forgot to save on the final level, then tried to... and accidentally loaded data from right at the beginning of the level.

UpperKEES

I was testing a code map that required an insane amount of repulsors that I was barely able to sustain. After about 40 minutes of play I was finally able to make a move by moving the repulsors forward. I accidently moved the wrong one first and everything collapsed. I hardly ever save when testing....
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

MadMag

I was developing graphics for CW2, suddenly I realised I should be at work. (I called inn sick)
(Blooper? No.. Fun)

Emmote

On map 20 I built a Dark Beam, but didn't realise you had to arm it, I thought it only harmed the Nexus. That in and of itself is a blopper, but it doesn't end there.
I filled the map with Blasters, literally every spot I could build on, I put a Blaster... I opened the chamber, half the Blaster's got blown up instantly, the other half sent me into a MASSIVE deficit and ran out of energy completely and 2 empowered drones managed to micro-rift to the LS.

Needless to say - I lost.
My mind rebels against stagnation.

Ebon Heart

Quote from: MadMag on May 27, 2011, 07:59:01 PM
I was developing graphics for CW2, suddenly I realised I should be at work. (I called inn sick)
(Blooper? No.. Fun)
that's not a blooper, that's an epic win! Here's my latest blooper...
Spoiler
destroyed the guns, but the creeper keeps coming, and on top of that, the guns keep trying to fire... and creeper is teleporting in. O.o
[close]

Ebon Heart

and here's the guns refusing to give up, even though they're dead.

Ebon Heart

one last epic fail for bonus 8... I had a repulsor firing diagnally to keep the creeper back, guess what happened when a bullet went through?

UpperKEES

When you're gonna post every little mistake you make, this will probably become the longest topic ever.... :P
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

MadMag

hehe... The never ending thread

mthw2vc

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on May 27, 2011, 10:58:05 PM
one last epic fail for bonus 8... I had a repulsor firing diagnally to keep the creeper back, guess what happened when a bullet went through?
This always happens. A repulsor can disrupt any pin fields. The same happens with the hyperdots, the pandora's box in day 16, the space invaders, and more.

Blaze

In Ebon_Heart's first Assult screen shot, look at the top.

THE DOT HAS RETURNED!