Main Menu

CW2 Demo hung

Started by DethbyIT, May 15, 2011, 08:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DethbyIT

I just bought and installed CW2.

In the Demo - Day 1 - I followed the instructions through the placement of the Blaster in the lower pit and creating the Maker.

The Blaster was shooting at the emitter (now stopped) and the pit has filled with the 'good' Creeper.

The purple/red down arrow is still bouncing up and down, the good Creeper is still flowing, energy is still flying, but after 24 minutes - nothing else is going on.

Any suggestions on how to break out of this?

[Edit - the Nullifier is the only icon showing in the weapons list, but shows a 'red' outline anywhere I try to place it - with the "Build near enemy structures" message.]

UpperKEES

Did you by any chance place the maker at the location where the nullifier should go? If so, just move the maker 1 spot to the left or right and build a nullifier in the green square.

(I made the same mistake when I first played that map. ;))
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

DethbyIT

Quote from: UpperKEES on May 15, 2011, 08:37:46 AM
Did you by any chance place the maker at the location where the nullifier should go? If so, just move the maker 1 spot to the left or right and build a nullifier in the green square.

:-[

Ummm...never mind!
Thank you Kees.

Fisherck

Quote from: UpperKEES on May 15, 2011, 08:37:46 AM

I figured that out when I was going for a good time... Put a unit where the nullifier is supposed to be, and you won't get the best... :D
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Ranakastrasz

The demo level should probably not let you move the units where another unit needs to go