Creeper World Tee Shirt

Started by knucracker, April 17, 2011, 04:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

nice designs!

but again with the 'creep'.  Its Creeper....
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Kamron3

Quote from: Michionlion on April 28, 2011, 02:37:13 PM
nice!

Dear Michionlion,
Please read the rest of the topic.
Love,
People who read the topic

Echo51

Some very very nice unit shirts there MM, love them :D
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

Kamron3

Quote from: Echo51 on April 29, 2011, 03:50:50 AM
Some very very nice unit shirts there MM, love them :D

Yup, I liked the Tech "Expert" and the Liberation Ship one was well. I can deal with there being a "Creeper World" there as long as it isn't the primary focus of the T-shirt.

Michionlion

Quote from: Charlie Sheen on April 28, 2011, 03:07:36 PM
nice!

Dear Michionlion,
Love,

i have.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Kamron3

Quote from: Michionlion on April 29, 2011, 12:01:44 PM
nice!

Dear Michionlion,
Love,

i have.

Then you should understand that it was "Creep" because of the "Creeper World" could give off a negative reaction.

Michionlion

Quote from: Charlie Sheen on April 29, 2011, 12:13:32 PM
Quote from: Michionlion on April 29, 2011, 12:01:44 PM
nice!

Dear Michionlion,
Love,

i have.

Then you should understand that it was "Creep" because of the "Creeper World" could give off a negative reaction.

ah... didn't think of that.  i don't think you should use that design then, because it sound like a regular unit tower defense...
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

MadMag

UpperKEES

MM, how about a drone saying: you will be undone?

Quote from: Charlie Sheen on April 29, 2011, 05:12:50 AM
I can deal with there being a "Creeper World" there as long as it isn't the primary focus of the T-shirt.

Indeed; rather focus on the image and/or catchy one-liner.

I would also make a choice between the KnuckleCracker logo and www.KnuckleCracker.com, to prevent it from looking cheap (I only walk around with clear advertisements if the T-shirt is heavily subsidized).

Quote from: Discordmerch on April 26, 2011, 02:14:53 PM
I generally print from Large to XXXL.  If there is sufficient interest I can print Small and Medium.  Do you feel Small and Medium will be needed or should I stick with my normal sizes?

Why keep 'em in stock? Just print when ordered like most web shops do. Also keep in mind that many people outside the US are a little smaller (width, not length :P) if you like to ship abroad.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Echo51

And now Kees brought it up, do you ship to europe, and do you have the invoice/package content/pricing info so it's availble without opening the package? (you know, pesky import laws in denmark ;))

Discordmerch

Quote from: Echo51 on April 30, 2011, 06:11:14 PM
And now Kees brought it up, do you ship to europe, and do you have the invoice/package content/pricing info so it's availble without opening the package? (you know, pesky import laws in denmark ;))

I have shipped to England and the Netherlands without incident.  If you place an order from a country with specific import/customs rules like that please include that info with the order.  I was not aware Denmark required that.

To answer a previous question I do screen printing, not print on demand, so I have to print a number of shirts up front.  That is why I go to such lengths to get a good design and then do the pre-order system.  I am going over a few designs, including some submitted by MM here, and should have something to go within a week.  Thanks.

Ed
Discordmerch.com

Echo51

It's not required by law as far as i know, and is merely just to avoid them tearing open the package for inspection of contents so they know what to set the import taxing for :)

thepenguin

Quote from: Echo51 on May 03, 2011, 04:39:08 AM
It's not required by law as far as i know, and is merely just to avoid them tearing open the package for inspection of contents so they know what to set the import taxing for :)

:P, I wonder how many times it took to figure that out
We have become the creeper...

Echo51

3rd package outta hongkong, ofcourse the one where i had a cancelled item in so that just rose extra confusion....
/end off-topic

MadMag

Drone..