Creeper World Tee Shirt

Started by knucracker, April 17, 2011, 04:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamron3

If we're doing one liner's or jokes related to CW, then the "But I didn't say anything" is PERFECT.

Discordmerch

Quote from: Charlie Sheen on April 26, 2011, 11:30:52 PM
If we're doing one liner's or jokes related to CW, then the "But I didn't say anything" is PERFECT.

The idea with the jokes is to appeal to fans as well as new people.  I mentioned the TVtropes.org shirts that I do.  The ones I picked were things that regulars of the site would get but are still amusing overall, such as "Instant Awesome, Just Add Ninja", "May Contain Evil" or "The Computer is a Cheating Bastard".  If you know the site you get the full joke but even if you don't it is still funny (I hope).  I was just seeing if there was anything similar in CW.  While I play the game I am not as immersed as many of you who actually design levels, discuss strategy, etc.

And there doesn't have to be.  It can still be a straightforward CW shirt using some of the designs discussed, I just like to throw out different ideas.  I'd rather have a good, normal shirt than try to force the funny.

Ed
Discordmerch.com

Kamron3

Quote from: Discordmerch on April 27, 2011, 01:09:42 AM
Quote from: Charlie Sheen on April 26, 2011, 11:30:52 PM

The idea with the jokes is to appeal to fans as well as new people.  I mentioned the TVtropes.org shirts that I do.  The ones I picked were things that regulars of the site would get but are still amusing overall, such as "Instant Awesome, Just Add Ninja", "May Contain Evil" or "The Computer is a Cheating Bastard".  If you know the site you get the full joke but even if you don't it is still funny (I hope).  I was just seeing if there was anything similar in CW.  While I play the game I am not as immersed as many of you who actually design levels, discuss strategy, etc.

And there doesn't have to be.  It can still be a straightforward CW shirt using some of the designs discussed, I just like to throw out different ideas.  I'd rather have a good, normal shirt than try to force the funny.

Ed
Discordmerch.com

Then "Blast The Creep!" is fine.

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

knucracker

The word "undone", or the phrase "you will be undone" with a monochrome outline of a Nexus under it might be interesting.

UpperKEES

My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

thepenguin

We have become the creeper...

pixlepix

I had a dream that I was playing CW2. It was fun. But, I lost :(

MadMag

thepenguin

hey, MM, why don't your images show up (full-size) in my browser?

edit: nvm, I can download them to my PC

makes me think of this:

MadMag

Click once to open it, then click once again on the picture when you get the magnyfing glass (Works that way in FF, don't remember Opera and Safari)

Kamron3

I do think that MadMag's design is the one I want. It looks amazing. :)

thepenguin

Quote from: MadMag on April 27, 2011, 04:24:51 PM
Click once to open it, then click once again on the picture when you get the magnyfing glass (Works that way in FF, don't remember Opera and Safari)

IE?

Echo51

Should be the same TP, click to open in new window, click to zoom or the odd little button in the corner.
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

MadMag

I wanted to write the TECH guy! on the tech shirt. But, I guess it has to be uni-sex ;)