Bug or otherwise with the DESC for submitted maps

Started by Michionlion, November 27, 2010, 02:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

And finallyÂ… The War, Part 9 City by a Star!

In this 9th installment of ‘The War’ so

copied from the desc of a map

what are those A's?  originaly when i wrote this in it did not display them.  is it just some sort of symble that it doesn't know?
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Echo51

yeah, its probably a unsupported symbol or so it cant understand. Did you put anything where they appear?
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

Fisherck

Did you write that in microsoft word, then copy it onto the map submition? It happened to me once.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

UpperKEES

Yes, it seems you used the single opening and closing quotes from Word instead of the straight ones ('). Use these and you're fine.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Michionlion

ok thanks guys, i will do that.

Quote from: Fisherck on November 27, 2010, 01:51:45 PM
Did you write that in microsoft word, then copy it onto the map submition? It happened to me once.

yes i did.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!