Walkthrough for all missions of Creeper World

Started by Mare, July 16, 2010, 03:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mare

I have seen many newbies on Creeper World Forums having trouble with beating the game so I have decided that out of kindness (AND Boredom), I will make a Walkthrough for beating all missions in the game on Double Down. Please note that I do not use the fastest method, but the simplest and easiest method I could think of. I have already finished the Walkthrough for Conquest mode and I am currently starting on Story mode. If you have any better solutions as to beating a map better with less time and more efficiency, please let me know, It will be appreciated.

(Completed) Conquest Mode Walkthrough: (This is just the first video, skim through the videos to find the correct one you want.)

(Completed) Story Mode Walkthrough: ( Same as Above)

(Completed) Special Ops Walkthrough: (Same as Above)
Note: Regarding the map Gump, The way I beat that map was not a way I found out, All credit goes to mthw2vc for providing me with Encouragement and help on beating that map, the way I played it was his idea added with my own tactics.

PS: For those who do not know what Double Down is, When you beat every missions in the game, you will unlock a special mode called "Double Down" which doubles how much Creeper is emitted from emitters. It can increase difficulty for those who like a challenge. Also, please don't spoil it for your self and use all my videos to help you solve all the missions, just use the videos on missions that are hard to win.
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

UpperKEES

Heheh! I like the way it sounds after the speed up of the movie! :P
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Karsten75

Quote from: Mare on July 16, 2010, 03:02:52 PM
I have seen many newbies on Creeper World Forums

Pray tell, what creeper world forums have you seen this on?

As for the rest, it's been done before. Search would have told you, either here or on youTube.

But don't let that deter you, the world can always do with another youTube video. :)

Mare

Actually I have already searched and there is no subject about walkthroughs that came up so i decided to make my own....BTW Its this Forum, Karsten47.

As for Kees, for some reason, the sound of my first sped up video sounded like a James bond game I played when I was young, but don't let that stop you from viewing it!!
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

UpperKEES

I already finished all maps on double down, even before I played my first custom map. ;)

I think you will find some more walkthroughs on this forum, some even with a video, but I think nobody has ever done it for the Conquest missions.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

mthw2vc

Congrats on finally finishing the walkthrough. :3

Karsten75

Quote from: mthw2vc on July 29, 2010, 02:41:22 PM
Congrats on finally finishing the walkthrough. :3

Who? Where? When?  Why? What?