Custom Map: Playing the Field

Started by AutoPost, May 17, 2010, 01:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Playing the Field

Author: Usofat25

Desc:
Hockey and Basketball are both winding down (with most people's teams out of it). It's that time of the year for Baseball. This map could have gone between a medium in a hard in my mind, but I went on the conservative side.

usofat25

Ok, so I submitted the wrong file for this one. Each of the emitters here has a intensity of 5, as opposed to a much more difficult (you wouldn't believe it, but it's true) 5 and half.

Consequently, this is only a low end medium, potentially an easy as opposed to a high end medium and potentially a hard.

Adjust it in the map editor if you like, but I don't really want to go through the whole map submission and score setting process again.

I plan to release more in the series, as there is just so much you can do with a Baseball theme.
"Don't Ever Tell Me The Odds" -Han Solo-

UpperKEES

Quote from: usofat25 on May 17, 2010, 01:03:15 AM
Ok, so I submitted the wrong file for this one. Each of the emitters here has a intensity of 5, as opposed to a much more difficult (you wouldn't believe it, but it's true) 5 and half.

Consequently, this is only a low end medium, potentially an easy as opposed to a high end medium and potentially a hard.

Adjust it in the map editor if you like, but I don't really want to go through the whole map submission and score setting process again.

You can't alter a map and still submit a score. This is why you should test your maps before submitting them. Do you really think people will update your map if you don't even want to do those things yourself?
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

usofat25

I know you can't alter a map and still update a score. I'm not stupid. I'm saying, if people want to challenge themselves. I've told people what the challenge is, I just don't want to have to submit another map. They can edit it and play it on their own IF they want. I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head.
"Don't Ever Tell Me The Odds" -Han Solo-