Ribbon World, and Ribbon World V2.

Started by cquante, April 28, 2010, 09:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cquante

Hi powers-that-be.  I didn't know the best way to communicate this to you. I uploaded the two maps in the subject line.  Would  you please not post Ribbon World, and instead post Ribbon World V2.  The only diff between the two is I forgot to set title and opening text. I HATE maps that do that. FYI:  It would be great if the Map Editor would error-check for that information before allowing the map to be saved. IE:

If MAPTITLE ="" or MAPTEXT="" then
"Hey idiot, you can't save until  you give it a title and description."
end if

'Course you would probably want to polish that up a bit! :D

Karsten75

OK, I rejected Ribbon World - you should get a notification.

cquante

Thanks.... Err one more favor... You would be able to beat v2 in 30 seconds. Not my intent. Can you delete it, and load only version 3?  (That's what happens when you're trying to finish up, and being called to dinner at the same time!)

Karsten75

Quote from: cquante on April 28, 2010, 10:21:41 PM
Thanks.... Err one more favor... You would be able to beat v2 in 30 seconds. Not my intent. Can you delete it, and load only version 3?  (That's what happens when you're trying to finish up, and being called to dinner at the same time!)

And now I suppose you will also ask me to change the author of V3?  ;)

SPIFFEN

QuoteAnd now I suppose you will also ask me to change the author of V3? 
Just do it , if he really want to use that name ,
he would use it on all his maps .
And his Email is'nt shown in his profile ,
so i think it should be done as fast as possibel .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

UpperKEES

Hmmm, I think Karsten is right and cquante just made a mistake when filling out the form.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Karsten75

Probably should have revised the title of the map as well... oh heck...  :(