Custom Map: Multitask

Started by AutoPost, April 24, 2010, 09:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter

The funny part of that, I had sent mine in before Multitask was published, and when it was I was trying to work out for a minute why it looked so wrong!

But yes, I have noticed a few of them popping up now.

pasqualz

OK, can anyone tell me how roccologic accomplishes connecting two relay nodes across a pink wall using a SAM???? Also, I see his screenshot of how he completed the map, but i can't accomplish the same thing using the same weapons he uses. for instance, I can't stop the flow of creeper in upper left corner section with just a single mortar and single blaster. likewise, i can't keep the river (bottom left) from overflowing with a single mortar. what gives???

Karsten75

Quote from: peter on May 01, 2010, 01:01:43 AM
The funny part of that, I had sent mine in before Multitask was published, and when it was I was trying to work out for a minute why it looked so wrong!

But yes, I have noticed a few of them popping up now.

If you are referring to your map 1 2 3 4 Corners, it was submitted on April, 28th at 3:14am and approved on April 28th at 11:29am.  This map became publicly available on April 24th at 8:29 am, so roughly 4 days before your map?

SPIFFEN

Quote from: pasqualz on May 14, 2010, 04:21:03 PM
OK, can anyone tell me how roccologic accomplishes connecting two relay nodes across a pink wall using a SAM???? Also, I see his screenshot of how he completed the map, but i can't accomplish the same thing using the same weapons he uses. for instance, I can't stop the flow of creeper in upper left corner section with just a single mortar and single blaster. likewise, i can't keep the river (bottom left) from overflowing with a single mortar. what gives???
Look at rocco's energy , he has no deficit / red bar . And he uses the sam like any other wepons to fly / floate over the wall ,
you can see the green square where the sams is going .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

UpperKEES

It takes some aligning, as the centre of the SAM has to be on top of the wall and stay there during flight, so it has to move (almost) in line with the wall. Search the forum for bridging and you'll find out.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

TypoNinja

Signed up just to mention this; I hate arbitrary time limits, this is an amazing map expect for that 15 minute time limit. That time limit kills it for me.

fridge