Custom Map: mishmash

Started by AutoPost, April 17, 2010, 04:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: mishmash

Author: peter

Desc:
A simple, but not so easy map. Can be done many ways and has been tested to destruction.

RaW mEaT

Hey Peter,
              Thanks for the feedback on my map. I just finish your map, nice I liked it very much, great map looking forward to try some of your other one's. Thanks Again and look for my next map coming soon.
Meat

UpperKEES

Fun and playful map! I like the terrain and the way you show how low intensity emitters can keep you busy for quite a while.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

peter

Quote from: UpperKEES on June 11, 2010, 12:02:48 AM
Fun and playful map! I like the terrain and the way you show how low intensity emitters can keep you busy for quite a while.

I think there are many who use high intensity emitters just because they think it makes a map harder, while I have noticed that it is just as easy to use well placed ones to better effect as they can be more numerous so attack from various sides while still remaining playable.

Glad you enjoyed the map :)

Karsten75

It's on maps like these that I'm reminded of the old Charlie Brown cartoon (that I can't find now):

"Only when demonstrated does the difference between a gifted amateur and a true professional become apparent."

peter

It is when I see your scores that I am reminded even when I think I have done a map and got what I have thought was a good score, just how much better it could have been. lol