Custom Map #878: More Rooms.

Started by AutoPost, February 21, 2012, 11:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #878: More Rooms.

Author: Chaz

Desc:
More fun rooms. And a nexus with a challenging field around it at the end. :-)

Shimizu

Meow?

Gryten

Not fun. Too hard in the beginning with the MILLIONS of creeper with only conventional weapons to fight, then too easy in the end with the experimentals. It was long, because you had to grind through the rooms. Try and make it shorter next time, or at least more cognitively challenging. One thing I though of was having multiple room choices, so you would have to ask "Should I go for the shield tech or the launcher?"

Someone

treythompson

I can't get past the 4th row, middle room.  I can get the 1st creeper, but I can't get the one on the left.  Any suggestions?

teknotiss

treythompson try DARK BEAMS MWA hahahahahahahahaha
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

treythompson

I had one, but it looks like it's barely shooting.  It's got a big red square over it.  I've searched and searched on how to use them, but can't find anything.

mpete

you have to arm it, click it and press a
sorry for any misspellings.
signed,mpete

Blomsert

I'm probably overlooking something but how do I kill the nexus? Cleared all creeper, filled the room with anticreeper tried shooting it a darkbeam but no effect (other than the nexus starting to taunt).

teknotiss

the nexus has to have 0 creeper under it's central cell before DBeams can damage it, if you frame it with DBeams and get a couple or three hitting it you can then set off CBombs in range of the nexus and the DBeams will do some damage, the nexus will Very quickly produce creeper so you'll need to rinse and repeat!
hope that helps  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Blomsert