I got bored.

Started by Blaze, March 27, 2010, 09:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaze

So I beat Siccles best score! Check the bottom: http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/mapcomments.php?id=1196&scores=1 Okay not really..... But probably the lowest score anyone has the patience to get. I left it up all night. XP 

Echo51

This is were i wish i had my local 24/7 server :P
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

Siccles

that has to be about 10 hours :O a bit less

Blaze

Well i turned it on at about 12-1ish and when i won the next day it was around 600+ minutes.  :)

Karsten75

Quote from: Blaze on March 28, 2010, 02:15:35 PM
Well i turned it on at about 12-1ish and when i won the next day it was around 600+ minutes.  :)
Quote from: Siccles on March 28, 2010, 09:28:38 AM
that has to be about 10 hours :O a bit less

Which is about 10 hours. 

knucracker

Ha... interesting.  I haven't thought about "lowest score" much since the development days of CW.  I had a friend who left it running for about 3 days...
He dominated "Draco" but didn't connect the last totem.  He just let her sit for day, after day...

Blaze

Quote from: virgilw on March 28, 2010, 08:41:59 PM
Ha... interesting.  I haven't thought about "lowest score" much since the development days of CW.  I had a friend who left it running for about 3 days...
He dominated "Draco" but didn't connect the last totem.  He just let her sit for day, after day...

AWESOME!! ........maybe I'll do that some day and go for 0.....

Karsten75

Quote from: Blaze on March 29, 2010, 12:49:31 AM

AWESOME!! ........maybe I'll do that some day and go for 0.....

We had that discussion - it would take about 2 years. Good luck.

Echo51

I hope you have a old comp running 24/7 :D
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

Blaze

Oooohhhhhh...... Well then I can't and won't try it.

The smoking revolver

That's hilarious ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :P :P :P
There is always a I in team