Custom Map: No Survivors

Started by AutoPost, January 21, 2012, 11:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: No Survivors

Author: Powerdown

Desc:
Took me more tries to beat this than how hard bored to death is. The artifact explains the rest.

Amine

Enjoyed playing this one.

I would rate it easy to medium though.

Powerdown

Just seemed hard because I never thought to send the mortar straight into the wall and so my blaster kept getting destroyed.Time to make a no surviors 2:Under the sea!That one will be Hard!

fractalman

I really don't see why it took you so many tries...sure, you can't exactly take your sweet time to set up a network of collectors and a partial wall of blasters by the time the wall decays...but there's still plenty of margin room, especially once you inclued the upgrade.   

CtopherMI

Well, I took my time building collectors.  All you need are
Spoiler
a couple blasters at the center of the base of the wall - as creeper comes over the top your blaster will shoot at the base of the wall which will deplete creeper on the same level on the far side of the wall and it will subside.  Then keep building collectors and blasters to secure the rest of the wall before advancing.
[close]

Powerdown

I didn't actually think I could make my defense go to the wall before it decayed,so I built along the first 3 islands.I'm working on 2 more maps if you liked this one too though.