Code Maps Hard/Fun/Special

Started by MadMag, June 15, 2011, 04:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMag

Fun map in the beginning, but not hard..

Eric

I just beat it, and I think your right I guess I should have said its hard to start

Eric

find it not high large

this was fun, there are fast drones held back by decaying ground.

Katra

Cardassia Large/high A constant stream of drones open to surface from beginning (with two routes once one layer of ground decays) little room to build, and phantoms.

Tax Large/high  Gravity up, build down, and creeper plus many fast drones held back by only one layer of decaying ground. Plus phantoms.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (That's 16 z s.) large/high 5.03 G down left. And fields in the open to surface creeper chamber that change direction every 3 seconds. Has anyone seen one with higher gravity?
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

Mare

Quote from: Katra on July 10, 2011, 06:30:37 PM
Cardassia Large/high A constant stream of drones open to surface from beginning (with two routes once one layer of ground decays) little room to build, and phantoms.

Tax Large/high  Gravity up, build down, and creeper plus many fast drones held back by only one layer of decaying ground. Plus phantoms.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (That's 16 z s.) large/high 5.03 G down left. And fields in the open to surface creeper chamber that change direction every 3 seconds. Has anyone seen one with higher gravity?

I saw a map with about 6.5 G, But I forgot which map it was. Never attempted since the field was on the surface. (Too scared of fields+SE)
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

mthw2vc

6.5G is impossible in a code map. The theoretical cap is at ~5.6568 Gs, and even that can only occur with diagonal gravity.

Mare

Quote from: mthw2vc on July 10, 2011, 07:27:29 PM
6.5G is impossible in a code map. The theoretical cap is at ~5.6568 Gs, and even that can only occur with diagonal gravity.

Huh? I must have seen it in another mission...anyway ignore my comment about the Gravity.

I wanna see a 100G Gravity on a level, think of how fast it would be.
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

mthw2vc

Less fast, more strong. Day 20 has the strongest gravity available in the normal maps.

MadMag

look bread hill large/high (Just alot of emitters. 14)

Katra

Let's blow this thing and  large/high 84.8m surface emitter and very limited space to dig in. Then 11 emitters and 2 gateways to clear. (Yes it has experimentals. Clearing large areas of open space with one dark beam and a blaster or three was an interesting exercise.)

eudrick

to water after L/H A tough nut to crack (for me) but I'm sure some of the whiz kids will make short work of this
Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
Lazarus Long, Time Enough For Love, Robert A. Heinlein

MadMag

32871431687578148408031871083171803 large/high (Fun and hard map)

Katra

Enceladus  large/high  After ground decays you end up with one huge chamber with a steady supply of drones.

Drakenkorin

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Large/High
the biggest emitter with no experimentals (180.4M) I've seen

LanceChristophr

Got this one today... went to play on Small and Low... definitely caught me off guard!!  ;D

"jump think way"
[◕_◕]
/[ ]\
UU

http://www.lancefama.com/