CW2 - Level 19 not triggering Mission Complete

Started by creeper, May 15, 2011, 08:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creeper

On level 19 of CW2, I recovered the bottom-most barracks before I had cleared all the creeper on the map (I hadn't cleared the phantom emitter). Then after clearing the creeper, the mission complete didn't trigger.

I had to restart the mission, this time clearing all creeper before saving the last guy. That time round the mission completed successfully.

It could be a coincidence with the ordering of the barracks-rescuing and the creeper-clearing, but thought I'd mention it.

Ebon Heart

and you're positive you didn't miss some little puddle somewhere or something?
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

creeper

I gave it a pretty decent go-over, plus I didn't see any on the bar on the right. But it's still possible :)

Kamron3

Quote from: creeper on May 15, 2011, 08:43:09 PM
I gave it a pretty decent go-over, plus I didn't see any on the bar on the right. But it's still possible :)

Hit backspace on that map, go to My Documents and find creeperworld2_screens. Open that up and upload the image here: http://imgur.com

UpperKEES

Or just attach it to your forum post.... ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

mthw2vc

In day 19, you aren't required to kill all creeper, only to save all bunkers. As long as you make sure you don't leave any behind, there shouldn't be anything preventing you from being marked "Victorious."

Fisherck

Quote from: mthw2vc on May 15, 2011, 09:34:09 PM
In day 19, you aren't required to kill all creeper, only to save all bunkers. As long as you make sure you don't leave any behind, there shouldn't be anything preventing you from being marked "Victorious."

That is a good point. :D As for why it would not work... I do not know.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

creeper

I just ran through it again in the same order as my first runthrough, and the mission finished as soon as I rescued the dude at the bottom, even though there was enemy creeper remaining (I only just saw the post saying this was possible). It seems likely I just missed a bunker the first time round since I wasn't specifically looking out for thm. I don't have a save game or screenshot with the failed trigger I'm afraid!

I'm trying to complete mission 20 now... it's a tough one  ;D