Quick question

Started by sam6555, April 20, 2011, 09:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam6555

Is there any way to get the full version of Creeper World for free? I played the trial and loved the game and wanted to play the full version. ^_^

J

Why don't you want to pay for this great game?
I paid for this too!

Grauniad

TANSTAAFL or in this case,  TANSTAAFG
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

sam6555

Well this game is like 3-4 years old now, and it's more along the lines of some people out there don't have the money to spare of have the money in the first place. If I did have the money I would happily pay for it as it's a really good game.

Grauniad

Regardless of how old the game is (almost 18 months now), it still delivers a powerful game experience. It's not like a banana that degrades over time. Many people still actively play the original 55 maps and the more than 4,100 user-submitted maps every day.

Kongregate, Armorgames and many other Flash sites offer free games if you are financially constrained.

If you want to get the latest and greatest, stick around. The CW2 beta is in it's final stages and then you can perhaps buy CW1 and CW2 as a bundle. The exact details of what will be available and what the price may be has not yet been made public.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

pixlepix

And, the developer put a lot of hard work into it. The least you can do is spare 10$. If you don't have the 10$ to spare, you shouldn't be playing video games.
I had a dream that I was playing CW2. It was fun. But, I lost :(

Ebon Heart

I agree, Virgil put a lot of work into this game, the least he deserves is the 10$ to get the full version. I brought the full version around the same time the training sim came out on armor games... and the same day I found the traning sim too.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Blaze

It's just 10$, and I've learned that lots of 10s add up really really fast, so for all the people that bought the game for 10, Virgil has made a lot of money off of this, just from lots and lots of 10s.

SPIFFEN

I dont think Virgil can survive on only income of this game ,
$10 X xxxx buyers for over 18 + months ,
doesnt make you swim in money .

And he is'nt living for free home at mom and dad as many might do =P
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

(e)

Compare that $10 to support the game developer to what else you would spend the money on. Compare the $10 to the countless hours of play you will get out of the custom maps. That $10 WILL be well spent

(e)

Kamron3

Quote from: (e) on April 26, 2011, 12:48:31 PM
Compare that $10 to support the game developer to what else you would spend the money on. Compare the $10 to the countless hours of play you will get out of the custom maps. That $10 WILL be well spent

(e)

I hope CW2 starts off @ $25.00, then slowly go down to $10.00.