Custom Map: The Old Man - Part 2 [Scarton's Discovery]

Started by AutoPost, April 10, 2011, 02:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: The Old Man - Part 2 [Scarton's Discovery]

Author: Ben

Desc:
Second part of the series. Platius re-unites with an old 'friend'. This map is much harder than Part 1...and I might let you use weapons this time. Expect this difficulty for most of this series.

jskyy

Am I missing a short cut key or something?  When the artifacts open in your maps, they contain so much text that it extends below the visible screen and I'm unable to close them.  This happened on your other one as well.  It's frustrating when you get particularly far in the map and have to close the game because you can't see your screen behind the endless artifact text.

Ben

Quote from: jskyy on April 13, 2011, 04:42:45 PM
Am I missing a short cut key or something?  When the artifacts open in your maps, they contain so much text that it extends below the visible screen and I'm unable to close them.  This happened on your other one as well.  It's frustrating when you get particularly far in the map and have to close the game because you can't see your screen behind the endless artifact text.

I haven't had that problem...when I play the maps all the artifacts have scroll bars on the left and a continue button at the bottom.  Press the continue button and the artifact goes away.

If that's not working, I'm not sure what the problem is...maybe you have an older version of the game??  I'm pretty new at this so I really have no clue, all I know is it works when I tested it.

thepenguin

Quote from: jskyy on April 13, 2011, 04:42:45 PM
Am I missing a short cut key or something?  When the artifacts open in your maps, they contain so much text that it extends below the visible screen and I'm unable to close them.  This happened on your other one as well.  It's frustrating when you get particularly far in the map and have to close the game because you can't see your screen behind the endless artifact text.

yeah that is build 0572 fix, the older builds had issues

see here
We have become the creeper...