Custom Map: Down to Base: Part 1

Started by AutoPost, March 09, 2011, 09:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Down to Base: Part 1

Author: Michionlion

Desc:
Down to Base is another short story, but in more 'militaristic' writing.

Thanks to Keeno and mthw2vc for testing.

Enjoy!

rchev

Hated this map. Too many gimmicxks; spores way too powerful. Just a dumb slog

Michionlion

the spores? powerful? i doubt you lasted long enough to negate that problem  and its not a dumb slog, its an interesting slog... at least thats what i would say.

Edit: whats the gimmicks?
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

fridge

I have to admit, that this map is very annoying. To "creep" up and have not much room, it takes quite long, always busting the collectors  >:(, hate it, too.

Michionlion

ok then... i guees it may be a slog once you've got out. 
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Keeno

I found it very hard at first and kept getting knocked back, but once I had found the route out it was good. Nice to overcome a really difficult position and then build momentum
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Michionlion

yes...

Sorry about not uploading any more... i haven't been playing cw for a while, but i'll get back to it.  Sometime
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

jkljlkjlkjlkjlk

I really can't figure out how to do it in under 25 minutes.. ??? Any hints?

DethbyIT

Mean, nasty, and brutal...with a couple of surprises thrown in for good measure.
Just the way I like it!
This game thoroughly kicked my butt, but I was determined to finish.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Thanks,
dbit

Michionlion

Quote from: DethbyIT on April 16, 2011, 06:57:34 AM
Mean, nasty, and brutal...with a couple of surprises thrown in for good measure.
Just the way I like it!
This game thoroughly kicked my butt, but I was determined to finish.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Thanks,
dbit

thanks for the compliments... i hope to get back to it soon, i do have plans, but not they're not on paper (or, in this case, editor).
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

fridge

any new maps  :-[ ? Hope you come back some time, michionlion !

Uh..oh...made a crazy move...don't try this at home...worked out, lots of blasters...