Story Final Episode Screenie

Started by Blaze, January 21, 2011, 12:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaze

Well, I hope this is worth all the trouble, I had to change the background over ten times, I've finally gotten the background set, so here is a sneak-peek at it.

The totems were taken away so that it didn't look weird, and there is one more Emitter on the Nexus to make it Emit.

No matter what I did, the Nexus always had a white box around it, so I put it on an "Altar" to hide it.

A little bit blurry, but it beats it being too big.

Michionlion

well... looks cool.  you know you could of edited the nexus in paint and deleted the white pixel by pixel... ;)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Blaze

Michionlion

oh, cause yeah, you need to select it pixel by pixel too... (click on the wierd shape thingy in the menu...) but it works now, so don't bother, i guess.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Blaze

Yeah, it's fine now, but I just need to get testing done on it.

If enough people comment it on it I might do an Epilogue.

It's done! Heres a final shot.