Custom Map: The Great Fortress

Started by AutoPost, January 05, 2011, 11:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: The Great Fortress

Author: Kristijan

Desc:
You got Teleported inside an Ancient Fortress, to the West comes A HUGE Creeper Wave, while to the East lies an Enormous Energy Farm (Collectors). You must link yourself to the Eastern Collectors and to the Western Mortars and Western Tech in order to Survive! :D

Kristijan

Michionlion

not every map recieves comments, thats why
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Kristijan

Kristijan

I Suppose only the maps rated harder then easy get comments, eh? XD
Spoiler

Michionlion

not nessasarily, its just sometimes people don't think that there's anything to say about it.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

DethbyIT

Quote from: Kristijan on January 09, 2011, 08:29:54 AM
Why no comments yet? XD

Kristijan - I've noticed that very few players post comments in the games, but I always like to thank those doing the work.

I had to play around with the placement of Relays on this, but was able to figure out the right combination. All of the power you provided made this easier to play.

I liked the placement of OC behind a wall - with the opening for the Creeper to come through.
This would have been more challenging if we had to build up our own energy - while attempting to build reactors and Blasters - and fight back the Creeper.

Thank you for putting the work into this.
It is appreciated.
dbit

Kristijan