Custom Map: Story Ep. 6 The Labs

Started by AutoPost, December 23, 2010, 02:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Story Ep. 6 The Labs

Author: Blaze

Desc:
Stupid Pirates.... I've changed up some stuff from the pirated version of this map and disabled mist because of how many fronts I was fighting on it crashed my computer so I disabled mist and posted this. Please Comment and tell me what you think and if the next map should wrap everything up or not.

Blaze

Stuff that wouldn't fit in the description: I beat this map fully on 2x speed due to time constraints, so my score can easily be beaten.

As well as, anyone who takes the time to bridge the wall and collect the mortar tech can easily beat this map, I plan on trying this out soon.

As always, please give me feedback, I can easily finish everything up by today, but I won't because I want to make a series that is built more around the players, and not solely by me.

newuploader1

WOW MISS MELISSA!  nice score on that one.  I'm gonna have to give this map another run.

Blaze

Just tried it, it is possible to bridge and get the mortar tech and set up a decent defense within a minute, so with great care and micro-management, you can blow through this map.

Since I got absolutely no feedback, the next map is going to finish the series.
It will take time because of the detail I'm putting into the map.

It will feature something that has never before been put into a custom map...
If you guess it right then you will get early access to a beta version of it.
Message me if you think your right.