Creeper world on Addicting games!

Started by haloguy48, January 23, 2010, 04:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haloguy48

Just poked around addicting games, and found creeper world!

http://www.addictinggames.com/creeperworld.html

Didn't see it announced in announcements, so I figured it would be nice to show it.
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
Building campaigns from the echos of forgotten experiences.
~Pew Pew Pew!~

Siccles

judging by the comments the majority of the audience there are idiots

betadata

when I checked it was 84% positive. the majority of complaints are too hard or long. Guess that site is one of the ones that prohibit upsell links on the game. some wanted a level editor and more missions. 

knucracker

Never read the comments on any game at any site... that's my motto.

I've received about a zillion comments on chopraider over the last two years and over the last few months with CW.  I found that reading the comments seriously damaged my calm :)

As for an announcement.... yeah, I guess I should go do that...

Yeah, AG is fairly particular about outbound links and upsell language.  I had to take that stuff out to get it on there.  But its a fair trade since they have such a large portal.  I'm just glad and appreciative it got featured.

Aurzel

you could put an artifact at the beginning of the last level that says:
oh dear this seems to be the last level, no matter, find out how to get more + a map editor at knucklecracker.com
:D

ascarybear

I saw it on addictinggames and fell in love with it, bought it last night. Great game, thank you!

knucracker

Welcome to the Creeper Nation!  About a gazillion folks are playing it at AG.... that is such a large portal it still amazes me.  The exposure there is just huge....

Kamron3

People are stupid, CW is easier than.. well... :P It's just really easy! I don't know why people think its difficult or impossible...

_k

Aurzel

oh well, one of the big mysteries of the world that'll never get solved