Custom Map: The War, Part 8: Light in the Deep

Started by AutoPost, October 31, 2010, 11:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: The War, Part 8: Light in the Deep

Author: Michionlion

Desc:
When a new mystery is revealed, things may turn a bit topsy-turvy for the Commander of Odin City and his people.

With the eighth installment of "'The War", things may get a little more interesting...

As always, Comment and Enjoy!

snowmaker (JM)

Keep it up  :)  You gave quite a few resources at the beginning.

Michionlion

well yes.  i was trying to keep the difficulty down.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

Find the Feedback and Storyline Forum HERE.

Mission 9 is HERE.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

DethbyIT

Really interesting options on this one.
Nice job.
Thank you.
dbit

rchev

Map locked up on me...drop-down couldn't be removed. Bug

DethbyIT

Michionlion,
I just played it again and it ran perfectly...in fact, I knocked about 20 seconds off my time.

dbit

Michionlion

Quote from: rchev on April 03, 2011, 03:20:31 AM
Map locked up on me...drop-down couldn't be removed. Bug

complain to virgil, not me... i didn't build the game.

Quote from: DethbyIT on April 03, 2011, 12:33:05 PM
Michionlion,
I just played it again and it ran perfectly...in fact, I knocked about 20 seconds off my time.

dbit

awesome!  nice going

Edit:  i'm really sorry about not getting this series done....  i'm going to TRY, but i have motivation problems... anyways, i'l try atleast.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

fridge

Inspired by AaronH...thanks for challenging me !