Inspiration

Started by Kamron3, January 17, 2010, 07:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamron3

I think that you should add a new building:

Inspiration. Description: "Give more hope to the people of Odin City."

Cost: 60 Packets

It'll be some kind of statue.

Boosts Odin City morale causing the ability to feed more than 1 Packet to a building at once. Meaning if you have 1 down, you can feed one building 2 packets at once, instead of one packet being sent X amount of seconds, two packets would be sent at X amount of seconds.

For each one you have down you gain 1 more packet to be sent at once.
Disable them and it disables the effect.

_k

TiamatStudios

Good idea care if i add it to my list of suggestions?

Karsten75

Quote from: TiamatStudios on January 18, 2010, 01:45:29 AM
Good idea care if i add it to my list of suggestions?

Why? is it not good enough here on its own where people can admire it in solitary splendor?  Sticking it in your thread would be like putting the Mona Lisa between Playboy centerfolds.

TiamatStudios

I don't think your analogy is accurate at all, when i helped with beta testing of altitude it made it easier on the game programmers to have suggestions all listed in an organized list. Saved them a bit of time and made it easier to find what has been suggested already.

Karsten75

Quote from: TiamatStudios on January 18, 2010, 01:50:47 AM
I don't think your analogy is accurate at all, when i helped with beta testing of altitude it made it easier on the game programmers to have suggestions all listed in an organized list. Saved them a bit of time and made it easier to find what has been suggested already.

----------->   My comment

went way over

-------------->   your head

In so many ways that you have no idea about.

Kamron3

Quote from: Karsten75 on January 18, 2010, 02:36:44 AM
Quote from: TiamatStudios on January 18, 2010, 01:50:47 AM

----------->   My comment

went way over

-------------->   your head

In so many ways that you have no idea about.

What's that supposed to mean?

Aurzel

just forget it people, and i like your idea kam, guess i did give you some inspiration after all