Mynx's feedback

Started by Mynx, January 17, 2010, 06:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mynx

Hello players of Creeper world, I just bought my game at about 1 week and I finished the campaign.

feldercarb, I have to say that this guy built a frakin' great game, one of the best games I've ever played.
The graphics aren't the best but it increases the gameplay.

I hope there could be a second one with more features like:

More guns/building (like Chain blaster (like minigun), SSM launcher (surface to surface missile), shield generator (it emits a shield that leasts for 5 seconds then it has to fire again) and many other :P

A feature to replay matchs.
Some multiplayers would be great (of course, 2 Odin cities against each  other or creeps agains Odin')
Able to play has creeper, of course for the fun, (controls for where to move the creeper and etcetra)
A little more dialogue and some "cutscenes" woulb be great :D
And much more things :P

Your idea is fantastic! I really think you can become a great company.

I really think my 9.90$ worth it!

Thanks really much for all the fun you've gave me. :D

Mynx...

Aurzel

glad to have you with us, and half that post belongs in the suggestions forum, and most of that half doesnt belong in its own topic because those things have already been brought up in many other topics, i like the idea of more cutscenes and dialogue though :P

jem

i like more weapons but play with creeper is to difficult and if you do odin against odin has no since because what have the weapons to fight against?
remember to play my maps. maps from the player jem! http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=jem

Mynx

Quote from: jem on January 17, 2010, 09:34:15 AM
i like more weapons but play with creeper is to difficult and if you do odin against odin has no since because what have the weapons to fight against?

No, my point is to have that on multiplayer like in LAN or Internet.

:P