Started by AutoPost, August 05, 2024, 03:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #11222: DIOK3

Author: diogenis
Size: 150x180

Desc:

Loren Pechtel

Since somebody completed it it's obviously possible but I can't imagine how.  Too many spores, too little time.

chris8408

I did it!

Spoiler
Put one command to the second up right field, to destroy the shild with a nullifier and destroy with a second nullifier the spore tower. So one of the two first 25-spores is away.
Build a reactor on the power field, so you can earn forge as many as you can.

Then build with the other two commands down left a structure with collectors and after that build reactors, so you have energy. Build a forge after the up right powered reactor is finished. Build one row of beams for the first 25er shot. Remove the powered reactor one second before.

Two sprayers at the right keep the creeper back. With 2 or 3 Berthas and some rows of Beams you are able to do it.

Be quick.

[close]

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: chris8408 on August 06, 2024, 07:05:51 AMI did it!

Spoiler
Put one command to the second up right field, to destroy the shild with a nullifier and destroy with a second nullifier the spore tower. So one of the two first 25-spores is away.
Build a reactor on the power field, so you can earn forge as many as you can.

Then build with the other two commands down left a structure with collectors and after that build reactors, so you have energy. Build a forge after the up right powered reactor is finished. Build one row of beams for the first 25er shot. Remove the powered reactor one second before.

Two sprayers at the right keep the creeper back. With 2 or 3 Berthas and some rows of Beams you are able to do it.

Be quick.

[close]
I can't even come close.  Kill the first tower, stop the second.  But when 50 fire I don't stand a chance.

radd

There's no rush. You can relax and take your time with this one.
Spoiler
Spores will not fire at CNs, Nullifiers, or even Forges or Beams or Sprayers so...
With 2 of your CNs, take out the shields and nullify what you can. Drop the other CN on the bottom left, build some sprayers and set them to 'Always On'. Build a forge.
Now just relax and build up some upgrades. The spores wont fire.
Whenever you are ready, take out more Spores by firing your singularity weapon, flying one of your CNs over the rightmost PZ and nullifying. The only one that will be left is the one on the top right. But you can also leave two active. Use the PZs where your CNs are to build beams.
Now, before you let the remaining Spores fire, build some beams on the lower left too. Then start building as usual (Collectors, Reactors) and move right. Once you nullify those you can build PZ Berthas and the rest is easy.
[close]

wenda12

up energy effiency 5/10
up energy storage 3
build speed 2/10
packet speed 1

after build try to never go on negativ power :)
and try to do better than 24 min it s possible i thinks

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3307976312

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3307976184