Michionlion's Other maps

Started by Michionlion, August 30, 2010, 07:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

This is for all my maps besides 'The War' (HERE), LSA (HERE), and Black Chess.

NEWS
Cartoon Nose is done, and approved!             :)
Three Chambers is done, and approved!         :)
The Unknown is done and approved!              :)
Hills by a Cliff is done, and approved!             :)
By a River is done, and approved!                  :)
Artillery is done, and approved!                     :)
Mountain-side Battle is done, and approved!    :)
Bombardment is done, and approved!              :)
Sides of Terror is done, and approved!            :)
Through the Horns is done, and approved!       :)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Pyxis_GeeK

Looks good. I have only released 2 maps to date so I may not be the best to give advice. One thing I see is how fast will the creeper get to the survivors? Seems to me you wouldnt want them to have all day to rescue the survivors. Make em rush a little. :D

Michionlion

i put the suvivors there to make them expand there base before the spore attack.
and anybody can give advice, i mean you have played the game, right?

i just tested it, and it will take a long time to do, so i'm going to make it a bit easier.

Edit: i have removed the map image, Bombardment has been approved and is in the map page.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Pyxis_GeeK

Yeah I most certainly have played and beat the game and acheived total victory. I just said what I said since I couldnt see how fast the creeper would ge to where the survivors were. Do spores destroy survivors?

Michionlion

if the creeper that they emit touches them.
but they are one tarrion level above the ditch
but if you wait till the spore attack, the creeper reaches the ditch and it is almost full.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

I have Supreme Victory too.
I'm trying to beat Story Mode in DD now.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

also is anyone intrested in testing Sides of Terror?
i just almost finished it but was killed.  it needes some skill and just streangth
Screenshot:
and Map:

Edit: i have udated the version.
Edit2: i have taken off the map because i have made it easier to play and will test it soon.  Look for it in the custom maps page soon.
Edit3: find the revised and posted map HERE.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Pyxis_GeeK

Quote from: Michionlion on August 31, 2010, 03:14:02 PM
if the creeper that they emit touches them.
but they are one tarrion level above the ditch
but if you wait till the spore attack, the creeper reaches the ditch and it is almost full.

I gotcha. I havent messed to much with spores or survivors so I didnt know that. Thats what I was talking about since I didnt see the game in motion I couldnt make a good observation about your map. Just what I could see from the pic. Still a nice looking map. Ill try to test the Sides of Terror map. I will have to wait untill I get home though. Cant play CW at work even though I would like to. :D

Michionlion

yeah well i haven't even made Bombardment (thats the map) very playable yet.
and yeah, that'd be great!
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

i expect to finish that map the day after tomarrow, since i'm working on The war part 4 right now.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

Cartoon Nose is out!
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

I have posted another map.

Three Chambers
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

By a River and Hills by a Cliff are Approved
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

A new map is out!
Artillery
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Michionlion

- Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!