Custom Map: Screw

Started by AutoPost, August 23, 2010, 12:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map: Screw

Author: Fisherck

Desc:
Nice simple name for this map. One day I had the inspirational thought to make a map of a screw. A couple hours of map making, testing it, and creating the background later, here it is!

Fisherck

What two 1 stars now? Wow, I must be doing really good. ;D

Quote from: Fisherck on July 31, 2010, 04:28:33 PM
And who gave me a 1 star  :'(. Two downloads and someone hates my map :P.
May I ask why and what for?

Quote from: UpperKEES on July 31, 2010, 05:57:11 PM

I get 1 star for all my maps by probably this same person, who is very likely a map maker him-/herself, who just can't stand others being better / more successful. So as long as I'm getting this 1 star, I'm doing fine. ;D The same goes for you, so don't worry about it.

Virgil already warned for this pathetic behaviour, see here.

And I would like to thank all the people who do not give me one star, and if you ever feel even the urge to do it, please tell me why. I like feedback.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Karsten75

I think if you let map ratings bother you, you will get all the people who rate contrarily out of the woodwork. better just ignore the rating and pretend it does not exist.

Blaze

Quote from: Karsten75 on August 23, 2010, 04:18:25 PMbetter just ignore the rating and pretend it does not exist.

Like me.

Nice map. By the way.

DethbyIT

Butt-kicker map!
I finally just laid back and built up huge reserves of energy and Blasters, then dropped in on all those Emitters.

Overwhelming force and not a bit of finesse won the day.
:)

Thanks,
dbit