Upgrade menu for each tower (edited)

Started by Joselito, January 13, 2010, 12:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gLuke

Guys, sorry for rushing into discussion. You're talking about the upgrades for each tower, but there already is an upgrade in the entire game - "Speed" building. I'd propose making something of this kind for towers - a building for an upgrade. To make things work hard enough, these buildings could, for instance:
- Suckle the energy from the space, like Collectors do (and collectors have no effect on the ground nearby)
or
- Use the total energy (like building packages)
or
- Be movable and have to be connected to the towers
or
- Ammo packages have to go through the upgrade
or
- Something like that.

Sorry for offtop  ::)

Joselito

Quote from: Aurzel on January 14, 2010, 03:18:52 AM
who says the goal will forever be to link the totems? several of us have already suggested various other victory conditions to virgil which he's considering
So, if the goal won't be just to link the totems forever, why are many people saying "NoOoO, uPgRaDeS WiLl DeFeAt tHe pOiNt oF ThE GoAl oF ThE GaMe", or things like that?
I think virgil could just send the upgrades to the beta testers, if they don't like the upgrades or the game with them, then I Shut up and think in another suggestion, if they like the upgrades in the towers, so I shut up, thank them and think in another suggestion :D
"then it comes to be that sooting light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way" - James Hetfield At song: No leaf clover

Karsten75

Quote from: Joselito on January 14, 2010, 01:27:10 PM
I think virgil could just send the upgrades to the beta testers, if they don't like the upgrades or the game with them, then I Shut up and think in another suggestion, if they like the upgrades in the towers, so I shut up, thank them and think in another suggestion :D

Wow, there's two of your suggestions I like already!  :)

Joselito

Quote from: Karsten75 on January 14, 2010, 01:58:16 PM
Quote from: Joselito on January 14, 2010, 01:27:10 PM

Wow, there's two of your suggestions I like already!  :)
really? thx. could you help me to do that? xD
"then it comes to be that sooting light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way" - James Hetfield At song: No leaf clover

Aurzel

which ones karsten, the shut up or the shut up?

Joselito

Aurzel

Joselito

no, I'm SURE it was the shut up. And I have proof it was the shut up.