Started by AutoPost, April 11, 2022, 10:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9977: 132-frL m44

Author: PastorHealer
Size: 179x119

Desc:

pastor.healer

Alright D...  If you do this one in thirty seconds, I plead with you, don't post a time :)

Helper

Hooray!
I survived for 2:30 and am going to take a rest.
Nice timing on the Easter Eggs, thank you.

H

D0m0nik

I m at 2min 50, forge almost built, 20 odd restarts and I need a break!!!

D0m0nik

That was brilliant fun, very hard getting a decent base up! I restarted a bunch of times and then reloaded to a save countless times! The runners were brutal this time round.

pastor.healer

Well, at least you didn't do a three minute time ;)

Come on Helper!  Let's get going my friend

Helper

So far, we're about even...but that ain't gonna last.
;D

I've been trying to get back to it all day but the 'Honey Do' list keeps growing.

Maybe later.
Nice score!
H

Oops!
Forgot the pic.

pastor.healer

So Helper...  You are on your way except for power management.  That beautiful white circle down below needs to be filled with a reactor, and a little blaster covering it on both sides.  And you might want to prepare for an onslaught of flying things.  :)

D0m0nik

Yeah I gotta be honest H. I looked at that screengrab and thought you are a heading for a world of pain there! The energy syphons don't last for ever and there is a lot of creeper headng your way!

This is a tough level, the start really is not kind.

Helper

D,
Great advice, thank you.
I'm going back to my 0.0 second start.
That 2000 Emitter in the top left keeps beating me and the bugs, bugs, bugs are worth a whole bunch of new rude words.
Early morning here, so just what I need for a wake up call.

Updates if/when indicated.
H

EDIT:

That "484.17" level of Creeper indicator just tells it all, eh?

LOL!

D0m0nik

QuoteThat "484.17" level of Creeper indicator just tells it all, eh?

Ha! Yeah and that is without poppoing any bugs!!

pastor.healer

You're doing great Helper!  Keep going!!!!!!!!

D, what blows me away is one thing.  It took you quite a bit of time to get the whole left side laid out.  How did you get the time you ended up with.  If I didn't know better, I think you and H have found a way to work as a team, hacking the server room on each of my planets, unwinding about 45 minutes of time and then saying, "I did it!"

Does that sound pretty about right?

:)

Helper

Quote from: pastor.healer on April 13, 2022, 12:13:40 PM
If I didn't know better, I think you and H have found a way to work as a team, hacking the server room on each of my planets, unwinding about 45 minutes of time and then saying, "I did it!"
Does that sound pretty about right?
:)

Dad-gummit D, we're busted.
He found us out.

8)

D0m0nik

H has some high grade explosives from back in the day, once I get to a certain point I organise a distraction and H launches a bundle into the Knucklecracker server room! All done with cigars in mouth, beers in hand and a devil may care attitude!

D0m0nik

Berthas were next for me and then just powered along the top of the map with a team of terps and weps, ignored most of the map in the south and east.

With your maps once you get fire power up to 400 and power sorted you can ignore the bugs and just go to maximum aggression. Getting to that point was very hard on this map and took a record number of reloads!