Custom Map #9840: Behind enemy lines. By: Gavin B.

Started by AutoPost, February 02, 2022, 01:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9840: Behind enemy lines

Author: Gavin B.
Size: 128x84

Desc:
Hold off the creeper and spores to the left while advancing towards the inhibitor to the right.

teknotiss

Quote from: D0m0nik on February 02, 2022, 02:00:06 PM
Spores?

yes, if one plays like a human and not a robot on robotic stimulants  :o you might see some around the 2 mins mark...  ;) ;D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

teknotiss

to the author...

thanks for making this map, it was a nice diversion, but if you want to challenge our power players (like D0m etc) you will need to put up some heavy defences with the inhibitor.

personally i think you were a bit too generous with the delays on the emitters and spore towers.  i would perhaps have made them say, 200 x 5 secs or similar, to provide a more constant threat against the player base area.  as it is about 3/4 mortars per emitter is more than enough to contain it with no worries.

and the spores are pretty easy to defend.

i also would not give all that free power.  for fun i deleted all the free power before starting and it was a lot more of a challenge that way too.

keep on making maps dude, and make them as you like... but if you make them like this get used to under 3 min times from the speed merchants!  ;) 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

D0m0nik

Quote from: teknotiss on February 02, 2022, 02:08:27 PM
Quote from: D0m0nik on February 02, 2022, 02:00:06 PM
Spores?

yes, if one plays like a human and not a robot on robotic stimulants  :o you might see some around the 2 mins mark...  ;) ;D

;D ;D

teknotiss