Custom Map #2731: hold C++ ACursor. By: prst

Started by AutoPost, January 06, 2022, 10:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2731: hold C++ ACursor

Author: prst
Size: 320x200

Karsten75

Both the emitter and the spore tower can be nullified (and overloaded) by 7 minutes. Then there is no challenge except not to die of boredom waiting for the hour
s woth of nothing to elapse.

SteveCarlo

well i got the spore tower but after a certain time the nullifiers stop working.    guess I have to see if I can get the emitter
Quote from: Karsten75 on January 06, 2022, 12:04:37 PM
Both the emitter and the spore tower can be nullified (and overloaded) by 7 minutes. Then there is no challenge except not to die of boredom waiting for the hour

Karsten75

Quote from: SteveCarlo on January 07, 2022, 09:44:31 PM
well i got the spore tower but after a certain time the nullifiers stop working.    guess I have to see if I can get the emitter
Quote from: Karsten75 on January 06, 2022, 12:04:37 PM

This is something the map maker overlooked. He had set Nullifiers to become inactive by 10 minutes, so you have to rush building and overloading the nullifiers. Since there is no threat at all in the early stages, this is not very difficult. I did it around the 2-minute mark.