Custom Map #2442: [RUSH] The Wave. By: CS Z

Started by AutoPost, October 13, 2021, 08:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2442: [RUSH] The Wave

Author: CS Z
Size: 512x48

CS Z

Hey...that looks familiar!  It's the popular map "The Wave" by Sorrontis but now with RUSH mode units, WAAAY more creeper, rocket/orbital cheese, and, of course, lots of fun.

It is possible to actually make TOO much AC in this map such that it periodically flips and becomes creeper.

Enjoy!

Hatsee

Thanks for the maps, tons of micromanaging to try and get times down.  Kudos to anyone that does that well.

CS Z

Quote from: Hatsee on October 14, 2021, 03:23:45 PM
Thanks for the maps, tons of micromanaging to try and get times down.  Kudos to anyone that does that well.

You're welcome!  I noticed your posted times in the game log and that you even beat my posted times in a couple of instances.  You have clearly gained mastery of the RUSH mode units.

There was one player (Niftihana - I probably spelled that wrong) not too long ago that micro'ed every frame on one of the RUSH maps.  Took them 3 hours of frame microing to post a 1 minute time.  My posted time was ~4 1/2 minutes on the same map and I spent maybe 15 minutes to get that.  I was/am impressed at the dedication involved with achieving truly maximum cheese.  I'm not THAT dedicated though.