Custom Map #2304: The King. By: Clueless

Started by AutoPost, September 06, 2021, 02:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2304: The King

Author: Clueless
Size: 256x256

TrickyPlayer

Please give this kind of map the "relaxing" tag. Or, in this case, the community should give it the "relaxing" tag. Both to make it easier to find, and to make it easier to avoid. Whichever one prefers. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Actually, I should maybe post this on the discord server and in a more general part of the CW4 forum. Too lazy to find the right place though.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

Clueless Disgrace

Quote from: TrickyPlayer on September 07, 2021, 10:32:01 AM
Please give this kind of map the "relaxing" tag. Or, in this case, the community should give it the "relaxing" tag. Both to make it easier to find, and to make it easier to avoid. Whichever one prefers. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Actually, I should maybe post this on the discord server and in a more general part of the CW4 forum. Too lazy to find the right place though.
I'll try to keep it in mind. You have been rather active regarding "relaxing" maps - what's the issue?

TrickyPlayer

Quote from: Clueless Disgrace on September 07, 2021, 04:54:49 PM
I'll try to keep it in mind. You have been rather active regarding "relaxing" maps - what's the issue?
Have seen a lot of them, I'm probably overreacting a bit to be honest. Sorry.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

Clueless Disgrace

Quote from: TrickyPlayer on September 08, 2021, 01:37:58 AM
Quote from: Clueless Disgrace on September 07, 2021, 04:54:49 PM
Have seen a lot of them, I'm probably overreacting a bit to be honest. Sorry.

No worries, you obviously care for the community here, which can only be a good thing :)