Custom Map #1674: ALTNEX 0 Simulated. By: Trickycorp

Started by AutoPost, April 21, 2021, 08:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1674: ALTNEX 0 Simulated

Author: Trickycorp
Size: 160x90

Desc:
This series takes place in the NEXIOUS world, however it's in one of the few dead zones in the redacted space where particulate nor benign have settled due to lack of interesting information streams. This part 0 shows the test that Ogun had to pass to enter the Galactic Force, the peacekeepers of their civilisation.

TrickyPlayer

Extra information: this series, contrary to the NEXIOUS series, will not be that hard. Furthermore, you won't be introduced to particulate for the first few levels/maps. Eventually maps might become hard, but for now it's just easy maps where you obliterate your opponents. It does take place in the NEXIOUS universe though, the consequences of this will slowly reveal themselves over time...

Also, this series isn't made by the maker of the original NEXIOUS so it might accidentally contradict the NEXIOUS storyline sometimes...
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P