Custom Map #1560: Destroying Guilt. By: TrickyCorp

Started by AutoPost, August 09, 2020, 02:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1560: Destroying Guilt

Author: TrickyCorp
Size: 320x180

Desc:
It seems the database isn't simply just replaced, as the last mission suggested. The virus seems to have switched all ships to destroyers this time. Maybe, someone was trying to help, but failed...

amaranth

I liked this map, makes you think how to use the limited resources.

TrickyPlayer

Quote from: amaranth on August 09, 2020, 11:37:55 AM
I liked this map, makes you think how to use the limited resources.

Happy to get positive feedback with this low average rating. I will keep making particle fleet levels for a while, because I am kinda out of ideas for CW3.
I am ok with constructive criticism by the way. Just make sure I can actually do something with feedback.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

FOXX

Quote from: TrickyPlayer on August 10, 2020, 01:10:09 PM
Happy to get positive feedback with this low average rating. I will keep making particle fleet levels for a while, because I am kinda out of ideas for CW3.
I am ok with constructive criticism by the way. Just make sure I can actually do something with feedback.
Hi TrickyPlayer,
as of now i didn't try your first 2 PF maps but if you want to make more PF maps this can come in handy -> https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=30085
There is info on Editor options and extra stuff.

If you have questions you can ask me and i try to help.

Happy Mapmaking :)
Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Johnny Haywire

I liked this one a lot better than the previous ones I did - which might have been later maps actually. Destroyers are underrated ships - they're good for ramming, blocking, and even have a little firepower.

Thanks for the mission!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?