Custom Map #8629: Yumazing Concept Fest 04. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, July 21, 2020, 08:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8629: Yumazing Concept Fest 04

Author: yum234
Size: 129x129

Desc:
RCM-05 - Raven_C Concept Mode. I just liked this mode and named it RCM and created several maps. In this concept you can obtain with times more and more enemies (creeper emitters and Spore Towers). Some of enemies you can destroy by nullifier and some you need to destroy by flooding by anti-creeper. Concept with increasing difficulty of gameplay. Enjoy and Good lu! :) #BravoRaven_C #CreeperWorldForever

Johnny Haywire

I have a confession. I... I... I really like Sleeper maps. There, I've said it.

However, my biggest gripe about Sleeper maps is that the enemy CN is pretty dumb, and the weapons tend to be too weak. In this map, all the extra units that pop up are essentially Sleeper units (meaning that they spawn only where there is creeper, and can be killed pretty easily with a PZ Bertha).

This was a pretty fun map and presented enough of a challenge to feel a bit of pressure early-on, but not so much pressure that you'd want to rage-quit. I like the idea of the increasing units, and also that you can control how much they increase by taking more area and keeping it creeper-free.

The randomness of the starting emitters was... different. Not sure if I liked that or not, so clearly it wasn't an amazing nor annoying feature. I can see how you could restart this a few times to get a better starting zone.

Overall, I really liked this map. Even better than most Sleeper maps!  ;)

Thanks for the Yumalicious maps!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Helper

"Yumalicious"?

I think you're the Word Man (but not of Alcatraz).
Missed this one the first time through and will give it a go.
Looks interesting.
Thanks,
H

Johnny Haywire

Thanks, H!

Yeah, they didn't let me go to Alcatraz... they didn't think it would be able to escape from me.  8)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?