Custom Map #8152: AltEmitter - 3. By: -

Started by AutoPost, February 07, 2020, 02:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8152: AltEmitter - 3

Author: -
Size: 128x128

Desc:
More stuff to click on! Convert some spores too. So... I made half a map and there was this big void in the other half. It kind of turned into island hopping after that. Warning: [Shift][X] when forge is selected will destroy it. Not quite CSM or normal play. All units are enabled. Related maps: #8116 #8130

yum-forum

Third map. Super! Thanks to author for creativity! :D

P.S. So many new fascinating units! Especially like player's Spore Tower. Surely 10/10 from me!
P.P.S. Too many times needed to nullify Inhibitors is annoying.
P.P.P.S. Please, create more maps!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

-

600 shots is too much? I thought it was closer to 100 when it was uploaded, my bad.

yum-forum

Quote from: - on February 08, 2020, 02:14:32 PM
600 shots is too much? I thought it was closer to 100 when it was uploaded, my bad.

You are not bad. You are THE GREAT!  :D

P.S. Will be good to show for player how many "nullify shot" you need to destroy Emitter or Inhibitor.
last

chwooly

OVerall a fun map, However the amount of nulls needed to finish the map at the end was way too many, Just took a great map and made it at best mediocre.

I look forward to future endeavors with great anticipation.

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

yum-forum

Quote from: - on February 08, 2020, 02:14:32 PM

Question for You: may i add some your units to CSM template and use its?

P.S. BTW: In CSM template we have gates (like new units in your last game) which possible to set for creeper or anti-creeper only "in", only "out" and "both" direction. This scripts was created about 2 years ago by ScriptMaster Cornucanis.   
last

-

Let's see if there's a way to update then... OK, 3.1 released with a slight fix, and this one has been reported.

Sure, you can use the units. Most of what I made was ripped and edited from other people's work to begin with.  :)

hbarudi

Interesting maps, but how do I know how much creeper the emitters are making? They list an amount but make differently and how much for each ground level before creeper climbs over?
Those phantoms came by surprise and put about 100 thick creeper on all my reactors.

yum-forum

Quote from: hbarudi on March 20, 2020, 02:22:26 PM
Interesting maps, but how do I know how much creeper the emitters are making? They list an amount but make differently and how much for each ground level before creeper climbs over?
Those phantoms came by surprise and put about 100 thick creeper on all my reactors.

Ha. Not only you have the same questions.  :D
last