Custom Map #6810: CORKY. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, November 22, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6810: CORKY

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
CORKY STYLE MODE (CSM-61) - Combination of Stargates, SuperSemiconductors, KISS on the Bridge, Stargate Blockers and Stargate Connectors. No interaction of creeper and anti-creeper on SS3 Bridge. Stargate Connectors will be ready to use in 60sec after overflowing by anti-creeper. Monitor control by "Ctrl+Shift+H". Surprise: more details about CORKY by "Ctrl+Shift+J" :) #BravoCornucanis #BravoKajacx #BravoVirgil #GoodLuck

yum-forum

Informally CORKY displaying light-hearted nonchalance.
As idiom CORKY - free and easy.
But in this game start not so easy.

You should be ready to protect CN area from coming high level of creeper.

Good luck!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Twi

Very tricky. Had to figure out a couple things, most notably terraforming a nice wall for my hard-earned reactors and figuring out how to get things going through the yellow gates. Figuring out where to go to advance later was also pretty challenging, though, so it kept me thinking for a good while :)
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

yum-forum

Thanks for comment and You are welcome!  :)

Among all my CSM games this one is my favorite! Only at the beginning (my bad) it was created too tricky/slow start.  :-[
last

Altren

Great map!
Also doable without SB, SC and singularity, but takes some time.

Pnevma

Great game!  I was afraid from the tutorial that the SG connector would make it too difficult, but no, it works perfectly!

But I'm still confused about using the SG conector with the Black Stargate.  It seems to stop the flipping altogether, and becomes a normal Stargate (whether you connect Black SG with Black SG or with a normal SG), is that it?

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last